We have built up a specialist area of expertise in advising domestic and international clients on managing relationships with regulators, investigative and forensic analysis and, where required, the defence of criminal prosecutions.
We have extensive experience in dealing with the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE), the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC), the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation (GBFI), the Central Bank and the Competition Authority.
We regularly work with multi disciplinary teams to ensure that clients have a full range of professional advice and services available in dealing with claims from regulators and/or regulatory authorities. Fundamental to the success of the team is our ability to provide clients with options for solutions to enforcement issues. Our primary objective is to resolve issues of potential criminal liability before charges are brought. We offer innovative options that allow our clients to minimise monetary exposure while investing in preventive measures to avoid future liability.
We advise on all aspects of the management of such matters including crisis handling and specifically:-
- Regulatory investigations
- Advices on the legal implications of breaching various laws
- Unannounced visits/dawn raids by Regulators
- Defending prosecutions in the Courts
- Advices in relation to legal procedures for conducting investigations, including inquiries
- Advising on challenges to reports or draft reports issued by or on behalf of regulatory agencies
Contact: Eamon Jones, email@example.com