Public bodies collectively constitute the biggest purchaser of goods and services in the State and the contracts for such purchases are governed by EU and domestic Irish Public Procurement law.
Kilroys has significant experience in providing both contentious and non-contentious public procurement advices to public bodies and private sector clients.
We advise in relation to the following:-
- Advice and assistance on drafting Tender Documents
- Advising on the appointment of Consultants to public bodies
- Management and running of competitions
- Drafting framework agreements
- Assisting with the preparation of Tender Documents
- Advising on selection of Open, Restricted and Negotiated Procedures
Contact: Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org